As part of my 40 before 40 project, I have (possibly foolishly) committed to try to read 250 books in the next 3 years and 6 months, or 184 weeks since starting the list.
I am going to start the list off with a few books I want to make my way through, but this will be a living/evolving list that will be added too over the coming months and years.
- Crtl, Alt, Delete: How I Grew up on the Internet – Emma Gannon Currently reading
Absolute Power – David BaldacciFinished Feb 2016 Moondust: In Search of the Men Who Fell To Earth – Andrew SmithFinished June 2016
- Me Before You – Jojo Moyes
- Girl on a Train – AJ Waines
- To Kill a Mockinbird – Harper Lee
- Pride and Prejudice – Jane Austen
- 1984 – George Orwell
- The Fault in my Stars – John Green
Update Jan 2016 – The Fiery Cross (Outlander series book 5) –
Currently reading After loving the first 4 books of the Outlander series I’ve had to stop reading this book – I found it boring and a task to read unfortunately, and a book should never be a chore. Maybe I will be able to come back to the series but for now I am moving on to something else .